Almond Pulp Cookies
In case you make your own almond milk, you’d have left over pulp. Every time I make almond milk, I find a new way to use up the leftover pulp. This time, I turned it into cookies with just a few basic ingredients I had lying around.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 cups almond meal pulp
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds*
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dates**
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tsp cinnamon power
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
* I used golden flax instead of brown, since the almond meal is already brownish to begin with.
** Dry dates could be used, but it’s best to have them soaked first to soften it up.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Cover a tray with a silicon baking sheet/ parchment paper
- Scoop the cookie dough with a spoon and press it with a fork.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool down, then devour!
Although you can eat the cookies as they are, they taste absolutely fantastic dipped in warm milk! Enjoy! 🍪🥛🎉
PS. Stay tuned for many more simple recipes, and subscribe for new posts straight in your inbox, if you haven’t already, so that you don’t miss out on anything! 📥