Raw Sprouted Hummus
- 2 cups sprouted chickpeas*
- 1 cup sesame seeds/6-8 tbsp tahini, creaminess as desired
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2-3 garlic cloves**
- 1.5 tsp cumin powder
- 2 chopped green chilis***
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Olive oil, drizzle on top (optional)
- Water to blend, desired consistency
*Sprout the chickpeas for at least 2-3 days for better digestion.
**This is, kind of, a necessary ingredient or the hummus won’t taste as good as without it.
***Indian in me needed this, you absolutely can skip it if you want!