Raw Carrot Cake Cups
- 1/4 cup soaked cashews
- 10 soaked dates
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Orange blossom water (optional)
- 1 tbsp Crushed Pistachios
- For the base, add into the blender the soaked cashews, 2-3 soaked dates and the sea salt. Blend until creamy, add to the serving cup and let it refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- For the carrot layer, in the blender, add in the remaining dates, the grated carrots, cinnamon powder, the orange blossom water* and sea salt, if desired. Blend layer two, then carefully add it on top of the cashew cream layer.
- Top off the carrot layer with crushed Pistachios and devour!
*Be a little careful with this ingredient, a little goes a long way, you don’t want your dessert to turn bitter!