Raw Vegan Onion Fritters? Who would have thought!!
- 2 large onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Carom seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 small fresh Green Chilli, sliced thinly
- 1 small bunch fresh Coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Cashew Butter
- 1 tbsp Ground golden Flax seeds
- 1-2 tbsp water (to adjust consistency)
Mix all the ingredients together, in a bowl and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Divide equal portions and spread out on the silicone dehydrator sheet and dehydrate overnight. Half way though, take off the sheet and flip each fritter carefully.
Serve fresh with green chutney!